Sustainable Canberra Expo 2023
13 Oct 2023 to 14 Oct 2023
Discover how you can save money on your energy bills and live a happier, healthier and more sustainable life at the Sustainable Canberra Expo.
- Discover the latest sustainability products and services from over 60 exhibitors
- Test drive an electric vehicle and hear from owners and suppliers
- Learn about induction cooking with MasterChef finalist Simon Toohey alongside 3 of Canberra’s favourite chefs
- Get free expert advice on how to save money at home or at work
- Learn a new sustainable skill, like composting, in a free workshop
- Hear from inspiring speakers and see live demonstrations on the latest innovations in sustainable living.
- Find out about government support that could help you make your home more energy-efficient
- The kids can enjoy face painting, a Questacon pop-up, an art workshop and take home a tomato seedling.
- Enjoy delicious food and drinks from Canberra providers.
Public transport to and from the Expo on Transport Canberra bus and light rail services is free. Just let the bus driver or light rail customer service officer know where you’re going, and you won’t need to tap your MyWay card on or off.
The Sustainable Canberra Expo will be held on 13 and 14 October 2023 at Thoroughbred Park, Canberra.
Entry is free!Download the Program PDF
10:00am - 5:00pm
Free / In-person
Thoroughbred Park, ACTRegister here
Acknowledgement of Country
We acknowledge the Ngunnawal people as traditional custodians of the ACT and recognise any other people or families with connection to the lands of the ACT and region. We acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.